CliniShift – For Senior Living
An aging population and reduced healthcare staffing numbers has posed many challenges for the long-term care and senior living sector globally.
How can CliniShift help?
- A web-based, mobile application solution to fill open shifts and manage staffing requirements.
- Employees view their shifts and communicate available dates via the mobile app.
- The management staff can set the master schedule, communicate staffing shift requests, view staff available dates and edit the schedule on the Manager Application.
- Visibility to staffing metrics, agency, and OT use are available in real-time to assist in staffing optimization.
Our technology can reduce over-reliance on agency staff, grow staff recruitment and increase retention across clinical and non-clinical staff, such as nurses, doctors, facilities management, admin and catering services. CliniShift’s platform is uniquely designed to help manage scheduling needs for all healthcare organization workers and provides a platform for engagements with these staff. CliniShift’s base functionality provides a strong starting point for developing successful staff retention and recruitment program at long-term care and senior living organizations.
Why choose CliniShift to optimize your workforce? As a manager, are you tired of filling open shifts using clunky manual processes such as excel spreadsheets, emails, text messages and are your staff already stressed out and overworked caring for their patients, while also trying to strike a healthy work-life balance? At CliniShift we believe that all of these challenges can be easily rectified through our handy shift management system and mobile app.
What we do for long term care and senior living organizations.
- Manual schedules – lack of visibility between management & staff – emails and phone communication are often time consuming and inefficient. The CliniShift platform will streamline communication, increase visibility, and better schedule coordination between management and staff
- Not enough time spent caring for your elderly patients – most often due to missed shifts or staff call-outs, patients and their families becomes frustrated and worried about the care of their elderly relatives. CliniShift will better enable shift tracking and last-minute shift coverage with our manager’s platform to increase patient satisfaction, reduce complaints and ensure your organization is serving the needs of its residents.
- Staff efficiency and burnout – CliniShift allows staff to manage their own schedules and communicate more easily with managers to fill additional or last minutes shifts that fit into their daily lives. This reduces burnout by improving staff experience and efficiency